Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's Been Awhile

I've never been a frequent flyer. It's not any fear of flying that has kept me off airplanes for over ten years now. There just haven't been any occasions for me to take to the air. I'm a little apprehensive in anticipation of my Southwest flight to Fort Myers, Florida. My uneasiness is more with getting the flight than being on it. The boarding process sounds like it has gotten much more complicated since my flight from Hartford to Tucson in 1999. Maybe I'm just paying too much attention to the news and peoples' stories about airport experiences. I'm in the process of shifting from my regular work routine to my rarer play mode. Hey, it's still the safest way to travel, right? It's time to get back into the hopefully friendly skies!

No comments:

Post a Comment