Friday, December 26, 2008

Might As Well Face It!


I'm addicted to mobile email! It's gradually crept into my life to the point where I feel I have to check it every couple of hours. My cell phone feeds the need, giving me alerts when I have new messages. The first not-so-subtle sign of this addiction - maybe affliction - came during my vacation last July. Once a day, I get some show prep material that only I receive at the station. Being the efficient, conscientious fellow I am, I forwarded it to other people who use the info at WBMW. That gave them the mistaken impression that I can't get away from work. It's actually all about email. When my next vacation comes in a week, I resolve to shut off that message alerts feature and check it when I'm good and ready. We'll see how that goes. Gotta go... I just got a new email!

No comments:

Post a Comment