Saturday, October 4, 2008

Season Premiere of Glenn & Rebecca!


Rebecca has certainly resonated with many of our regular listeners who have followed the story of her pregnancy and new arrival. We've kept the Wakeup Club going with Phred filling in and occasional call-ins from Rebecca over the past couple of months, but I'm looking forward to having her back. It's sort of like a summer vacation away from a very strange school, although I'm sure "vacation" may not be the word Rebecca would use to describe her time away. The first day back will probably feel like the first day of a new school year. Getting back into a routine that involves a 3:30 a.m. wakeup call is rough enough without the responsibility of a baby. She and her husband Bryan (pictured) are up to the task. Even so, I'll do my best to make sure we ease into what can best be called a "season premiere" Monday morning on WBMW. That sounds better than the first day of a school year, anyway. There won't be any homework or pop quizzes the first few days if I have anything to say about it!

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture. I am so happy Rebecca is back. Listening to her stories of the baby and how she is doing is awesome. Thank you Rebecca for keeping us up to date on some of your families stories. Also, I say do whatever you can do to get what you want for your baby (Reference to the flower costume). I have two boys and still go crazy looking for the right outfits and costumes whenever it comes to pictures or events.

    ReplyDelete