Friday, October 31, 2008

Do You Believe In Ghosts?

Halloween morning was a perfect time to take the WBMW Wakeup Club on the road to Mystic Seaport. Come to find out, this tourist attraction has a house which is thought to be, well, haunted. The Buckingham House was the place to be in our search for beings beyond this life. My co-host Rebecca, along with a couple of psychics and WBMW middayer Heidi West, were more ready to believe in the presence of the paranormal. I provided more of a skeptical view of the whole thing, and enjoyed my Doubting Thomas role. We were very happy to draw some attention to one of the treasures of Mystic Coast & Country - even under these spooky circumstances.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is crazy. I was listening to you Rebecca while you were there and I was spooked in my seat. I do believe in ghost and the other world. I have ahd family members that have come visit me in my sleep prior to them passing away. I even had my grandpa visit me while I was driving two hours before he passed away. As well, the house I am living in has spirits. They are very friendly to my babies. I have two boys, ages 4 1/2 and 22 months. It is crazy too because the spirit is in my children's playroom. That is the only room in the house. It makes me feel safe though because I know someone is watching them over. I think it is my grandpa. Well, thanks for the awesome broadcast from the aquarium. Oh, Glenn watch out they do exist.

    ReplyDelete