Wednesday, September 10, 2008

No Rhythm?

Brian Ram has a dirty little secret. He has no rhythm. I've worked next door to Brian and Miss L from the Jammin' 107-7 Morning Jam for several years now. In all that time, I've never seen him so much as "bust a move." I don't know how you can be the morning man and programmer of a rhythmic hit station without "gettin' jiggy with it" once in awhile. This otherwise talented young man is immune to the most infectious hip-hop. I can't see Miss L from where I am, but I'm not so sure she practices what she preaches when she tells us to "shake your behind at nine." Even Grandmaster Glenn has busted a move from time to time with some Soft Rock 106.5 songs we play! Come to think of it, Brian neither sings nor dances, but then again Dick Clark, Ryan Seacrest and Brian's idol Bob Barker never did either. Let the truth be told.

No comments:

Post a Comment